Monday, August 07, 2006

When It's All Said and Done

When it’s all said and done,

I will breathe the breath of Worship.

When my journey is through,

I will bend my knee in Awe.

When the song fills my soul

Joining voice with all creation.

I will sing when it’s all said and done.

 

When it’s all said and done

And my questions have been answered.

When the chords fade away

From this song of grief and pain.

When the pull at this flesh

Has no power in my tomorrows.

I will sing when it’s all said and done.

 

When it’s all said and done

And my final step is taken

When I stand face to face

With the One I long to know

When my heart understands

With convicting revelation

I will bow when it’s all said and done.

 

I love this song. I long for that day when I see Him face to face, when I will know Him in the way that I am known. Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess that Jesus of Nazareth is the Christ, the Messiah.  I will bow willingly, eagerly on that day.

 

Come soon, Lord Jesus!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment