Sunday, July 24, 2005

God Is Faithful and True

Do you know the Lord Jesus, Friend? I promise you He is Faithful and True. In fact those are two of His names. Whatever you are going through in your life, if He is at your side, you will make it through. It won't be easy. I would never lie about that. He said that in this life we would have tribulation, but we would never be alone, if we trust in Him. Do you know Abraham's story, Joseph's, Hannah's? How about Tammy Trent's? God has proven Himself to be Faithful to His people.

Repent of your sins today, Friend. Today is the day of Salvation. Time is growing short. Your days were numbered in His book long before you were ever born. Come to Jesus, his yoke is light and his burden is easy. He loves you! He died for you! He rose again and now sits at the Right Hand of God interceeding for you! What are you waiting for?

John 3:16 says "For God so loved the people He created, that He gave His One and Only Son that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life."

Pray now!

Father God, I believe in you, I believe that I am a sinner. I believe that you are Faithful and True, Merciful and Good. Please forgive me for my transgressions. Lord Jesus, thank you for paying for my sins with Your own Blood. Please come into my heart. Make me a new creature. In Jesus name, I pray.



Friend,
If you believe on the name of Jesus, the angels in Heaven are rejoicing that your name has been written in the Lamb's Book of Life. Find a body of believers in a Bible Based congreation to join. The enemy will come against you even at this moment reminding you of every sin you have ever committed! Remind him of his future. He will spend eternity in damnation, while you will be spending eternity with Almighty God!

This prayer is for you:

Father God in the name of Jesus, I pray for our new family member. Bless this person mightily with faith and confidence in You, Oh God. Give this person strength to stand on Your Word, disregarding the lies of the enemy. Help this person, find a body of believers to support him or her as he or she learns to become more like you. Thank you for another name written in your Book of Life. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment