Friday, July 22, 2005

Women of Faith

On my way to Women of Faith conference today. It should be a great time. We have a group of 24 going! We'll be doing some shopping, some eating and then hearing great worship music and encouragement from the Word of God! The speakers are Sheila Walsh, Marilyn Meberg, Patsy Clairmont, Nicole Johnson, Luci Swindoll, and Thelma Wells. Music by CeCe Winans and Tammy Trent. Ladies, I would highly recommend attending one of these conferences. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll have a great time!

The downside, I will be leaving my 9 month old daughter overnight for the first time since she was born. Their dad will take good care of them, but it is still hard for me to be away from my family. I'll just leave them all in God's capable hands and see them when I return!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment